GUIDES CABIN #13
Guides Cabin is one of the older cabins on the property, and is also the most popular! It is located in the heart of the resort. Guides has a wood burning stove, 2 private bedrooms (with 1 full bed in each), and 2 walk-through bedrooms: One with a Twin Bed, one with a Full-Sized Bed – on the first floor floor. Upstairs has an alcove bedroom with 2 single beds. The entire cabin sleeps 9 people total. It is rustic and has undergone some renovations in recent years. Additionally inside of the cabin is 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, and living room area.
Additional amenities include: WiFi, Wood Stove, Smart T.V.Guides Cabin will sleep 6-9 people. Call 877-356-9386 or book here.
SANDY STREAM #17
Sandy Stream Cabin is for larger groups or multiple families. This is a great Large Cabin and it features plenty of space to make your group comfortable, and it’s cozy enough to make you feel right at home. With two bedrooms and one lofted sleeping area, one bathroom, kitchen, living room and dining area this cabin can sleep 6-10 people. There are 2-queen beds, 2-full beds and 2-twin beds. Call 877-356-9386 to book this cabin or book right here.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 18 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later.
- Check-out: 10:00AM or later.
- NO SMOKING
- PETS: $20 per pet, per night